General Policy and Information about gamblerstoday.com
- Gamblerstoday.com does not intend to use any information contained on this site for illegal activities.
The content on this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice of any kind.
- Gamblerstoday.com is an independent gambling guide and information service that provides the most comprehensive gaming and gambling experience.
- Gamblerstoday.com is not legally liable for errors in these materials.
- Gamblerstoday.com users are responsible for determining whether they are allowed to play a particular game or make a specific bet.
- Gamblerstoday.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any element in these materials.
- Gamblerstoday.com is not responsible for any damage that may result from the use of these materials.
- Information on this server is subject to change without notice and is not an obligation on the part of gamblerstoday.com in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned here belong to their respective owners.
- Except as indicated by the “copyright” label, the contents of this website are copyright gamblerstoday.com. Bearing this permission in mind, users of this site agree that any copy of these documents that it makes saves all notices of copyright and other property rights contained in this document.
- Gamblerstoday.com users cannot: copy, transmit or correct the information on this site in any way.
- Please note that any product, process or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by gamblerstoday.com and may not be licensed under this Agreement.
- Gamblerstoday.com is a registered trademark of Catena Operations Ltd.
- Gamblerstoday.com strives to provide complete, accurate and current information.
- If you notice any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gamblerstoday.com reserves the right to reject any request to remove content at its sole discretion, unless the content can be considered false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, violating human privacy or in any other way that violates any international law.